What this policy covers
Your privacy is important to us, and so is being transparent about how we collect, use, and share information about you. This policy is intended to help you understand:
- ● What information we collect about you
- ● How we use information we collect
- ● How we share information we collect
- ● How we store and secure information we collect
When we refer to "Joycell," "we," or "us" in this policy, we mean JOYCELL TECHNOLOGY LIMITED, which controls the information Joycell collects when you use the Services. Joycell offers products and services. We refer to all of these products, together with our other services as "Services" in this policy.
What information we collect about you
We collect information about you when you provide it to us, when you use our Services, and when other sources provide it to us, as further described below.
1. Information you provide to us
We collect information about you when you input it into the Services or otherwise provide it directly to us.
- a).Account and Profile Information: We collect information about you when you register for an account, create or modify your profile, set preferences, sign-up for or make purchases through the Services. For example, you provide your contact information and, in some cases, billing information when you register for the Services. You also have the option of adding a profile photo, and other details to your profile information to be displayed in our Services. We keep track of your preferences when you select settings within the Services.
- b).Content you provide through our products: The Services include the mobile products you use, where we collect and store content that you post, send, receive and share. This content includes any information about you that you may choose to include. Content also includes the photos and links you upload to the Services. Examples of content we collect and store include: photos and links or chatting records.
- c).Information you provide through our support channels: The Services also include customer support, where you may choose to submit information regarding a problem you are experiencing with a Service. Whether you designate yourself as a technical contact, speak to one of our representatives directly or otherwise engage with our support team, you will be asked to provide contact information, a summary of the problem you are experiencing, and any other documentation, screenshots or information that would be helpful in resolving the issue.
- d).Payment Information: We collect certain payment and billing information when you request to buy our virtual goods in our Services. For example, we ask you to designate a billing representative, including name and contact information, upon registration. You might also provide payment information, such as payment card details, which we collect via secure payment processing services.
2. Information we collect automatically when you use the Services
We collect information about you when you use our Services, including browsing our websites and taking certain actions within the Services.
- a).Your use of the Services: We keep track of certain information about you when you visit and interact with any of our Services. This information includes the features you use; the cards, the photos or microphone in your phone.
- b).Device and Connection Information: We collect information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other devices you use to access the Services. This device information includes your connection type and settings when you install, access, update, or use our Services. We also collect information through your device about your SSAID, MAC address, IMEI, etc. We use your IP address and/or country preference in order to approximate your location to provide you with a better Service experience. How much of this information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Services.
- c).Tracking Technologies: Joycell and our third-party partners, such as our advertising and analytics partners, use tracking technologies (e.g., web beacons, device identifiers and pixels) to provide functionality and to recognize you across different Services and devices.
How we use information we collect
How we use the information we collect depends in part on which Services you use, how you use them, and any preferences you have communicated to us. Below are the specific purposes for which we use the information we collect about you.
- a).To provide the Services and personalize your experience: We use information about you to provide the Services to you, including to process transactions with you, authenticate you when you log in, provide customer support, and operate and maintain the Services.
- b).For research and development: We are always looking for ways to make our Services smarter, faster, secure, integrated and useful to you. We use collective learnings about how people use our Services and feedback provided directly to us to troubleshoot and to identify trends, usage, activity patterns and areas for integration and improvement of the Services.
- c).To communicate with you about the Services: We use your contact information to send transactional communications via email and within the Services, including confirming your purchases, reminding you of subscription expirations, responding to your comments, questions and requests, providing customer support, and sending you technical notices, updates, security alerts.
- d).Customer support: We use your information to resolve technical issues you encounter, to respond to your requests for assistance, to analyze crash information, and to repair and improve the Services. Where you give us permission to do so, we share your information with a Joycell Expert for the purpose of responding to support-related requests.
- e).For safety and security: We use information about you and your Service use to verify accounts and activity, to monitor suspicious or fraudulent activity and to identify violations of Service policies.
- f).With your consent: We use information about you where you have given us consent to do so for a specific purpose not listed above. For example, we may ask for your permission first, and then use your Photos or Microphone when you need to upload your photos or voices in our Services.
How we share information we collect
We make collaboration tools, and we want them to work well for you. This means sharing information through the Services and with certain third parties. We share information we collect about you in the ways discussed below, including in connection with possible business transfers, but we are not in the business of selling information about you to advertisers or other third parties.
1. Sharing with other Service users
When you use the Services, we share certain information about you with other Service users.
- a).For collaboration: You can create content, which may contain information about you, and grant permission to others to see, share, edit, copy and download that content based on settings you or your administrator (if applicable) select. Some of the collaboration features of the Services display some or all of your profile information to other Service users when you share or interact with specific content.
- b).Managed accounts and administrators: If you register or access the Services using an email address or associate that email address with your existing account, certain information about you including your name, contact info, and account use may become accessible to Joycell service users, as permitted by your administrator, to provide you additional products and services or to integrate your Joycell Services.
2. Sharing with third parties
We share information with third parties that help us operate, provide, improve, integrate, customize, support and market our Services.
How we store and secure information we collect
1. Information storage and security
We use data hosting service providers to host the information we collect, and we use technical measures to secure your data. While we implement safeguards designed to protect your information, no security system is impenetrable and due to the inherent nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that data, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care, is absolutely safe from intrusion by others. We will respond to requests about this within a reasonable timeframe.
2. How long we keep information
How long we keep information we collect about you depends on the type of information, as described in further detail below. After such time, we will either delete or anonymize your information or, if this is not possible (for example, because the information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your information and isolate it from any further use until deletion is possible.
- a).Account information: We retain your account information until you delete your account. We also retain some of your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, to enforce our agreements, to support business operations and to continue to develop and improve our Services. Where we retain information for Service improvement and development, we take steps to eliminate information that directly identifies you, and we only use the information to uncover collective insights about the use of our Services, not to specifically analyze personal characteristics about you.
- 1. Introduction
- JOYCELL TECHNOLOGY LIMITED, also referred to as "Joycell," "we," or "us," takes necessary precautions when collecting, storing, using, and sharing any personal data including, but not limited to, your name, address, telephone number, email, and birth date (the "Personal Information"). The purpose of the Policy is to inform you what information we collect and store, how we use that information, our cooperation with third parties concerning the use and sharing of your Personal Information, and our measures regarding security and privacy.
- By accessing our products and services (the "Services") and/or creating an account, you consent to our collecting, storing, using, and sharing of your information as outlined in the Policy. If you do not agree to the Policy and our Terms of Service, you should discontinue your use of the Services. We encourage all of our players to read the Policy and understand the information presented.
- 2. Information Collection
- *User Provided Information You will need to give us certain basic Personal Information, including but not limited to your name, email address, and birth date, in order to create an account with us. However, you should exercise caution when adding more details to your profile on the Services such as pictures, signatures, or any other Personal Information as this information is public and available for other players to view.
- Accessing the Services will allow you to post or share your Personal Information. We recommend that all of our players exercise caution when posting, sharing, messaging, or communicating with other players as Personal Information may be disseminated outside of the Services. Joycell is not responsible for any Personal Information appearing on any third party websites as a result of your voluntary posting, sharing, messaging, or communicating on the Services.
- *Automatically Collected Information
- *Third Party Platforms
- *Mobile Devices and Push Notifications
- Joycell may employ Push notifications on mobile devices to inform you about news, events, promotions, and updates. Depending on the circumstances, these can be customized or removed from your device through "settings" or "options" section. Through your device, Joycell is able to collect mobile information such as location data and unique device identifier (UID), and we may collect information ("Mobile Information") like country, device type, operating system, phone number, game operational data, and any other information you choose to share with us.
- 3. What We Do With Your Personal Information
- Joycell uses your Personal Information to operate, for the improvement of the Services, and to assist you. We use your Personal Information, and Log File Information related to you, in a variety of ways including, but not limited to, customer service, account management, enforcement of our Terms of Service, marketing, promotions, and site improvement. We may also use your Personal Information to prevent cheating, crime, or fraud. We may also need to pass your Personal Information to fraud prevention agencies and other organizations involved in crime and fraud prevention and as otherwise required by applicable law. Additionally, in the event of a merger, acquisition, reorganization, bankruptcy of Joycell, or other similar events, customer information may be transferred to Joycell' successor or assignee, if permitted by and done in accordance with applicable law.
- 4. Information Sharing With Third Parties
- We partner with Third Parties to obtain marketing feedback, process payments, analyze metrics, and improve our systems. We will not share your Personal Information with Third Parties unless express consent is given by you. The purpose of our sharing your information with Third Parties is to provide a better service to you and we take necessary measures to protect your identity when dealing with Third Parties.
- 5. Security of Your Personal Information
- We are committed to safeguarding your Personal Information. It is important that you change your password regularly, make it difficult to guess, and do not write it down or give it to anyone. Joycell maintains reasonable technical and physical safeguards to protect your Personal Information against loss, unauthorized access or alteration, misuse, and all other unlawful forms of processing of the information in our possession. However, we are not responsible for any loss or damage due to unauthorized access to communications or data transmitted through the Services by other parties.
- 6. Privacy of Children
- Our products are designed for a mature audience and you must be at least 13 years old to access and use the Services. Joycell does not knowingly collect or store information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have inadvertently collected the Personal Information of a child under 13, or if you become aware that a child under 13 has provided Personal Information to us, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
- 7. Modifications and options
- Joycell reserves the right to update the Policy without notice. We ask all of our players to check the Policy periodically for any changes. If you do not agree to the Policy and our Terms of Service, you should discontinue your use of the Services.